I have been in a state of a complete block in ideas these past few days. It is as if I do not know what to do, where to go, how to be inspired again.So for the past days, I tried reading motivational quotes and pieces to keep me going, but still, to no avail I failed.
I have been asking myself the question whether AM I LOSING THE MOTIVATIONAL SPIRIT OR JUST MISPLACED IT SOMEWHERE WITHIN ME over and over every day.
Isn’t it just amazing waking up one morning and telling the world “HEY! I AM SO MOTIVATED TODAY!”
Actually, if you are feeling the same way as I do, I tell you, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY EXTERNAL FACTOR TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED… EVEN THIS BLOG POST.
So before you dwell too much on the negativity this post *might* bring, let me spice it up a little bit by giving you TIPS on how to kill the demon inside that DEMOTIVATES you.
KEEP A LIST OF THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR AND HAPPY OF TODAY *wooh*
- Is it a strong bond of relationship with someone dear? Your job you are passionate about? Your friends who are a call and text away? A cozy home? The opportunity to read this blog? *ehem* REFLECT on them and think of more…
WRITE YOUR GOAL IN A PIECE OF PAPER (you must keep it or post it so you could read it every day | REMINDER!!!
- What do you want in a year? A SAVINGS ACCOUNT? A VACATION TRIP? A NEW GADGET? A BETTER JOB YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT? A CHANGE OF HEARTS?
- What do you want after 5 years? 10 years? A BIGGER SAVINGS ACCOUNT? AN APARTMENT OF YOUR OWN? INDEPENDENCE?
- Write it down — big or small, for as long as you can read it from time to time to keep you reminded and on your feet of you GOAL. I am with you in this!!!
READ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES, VISIT MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL SITES AND INDULGE YOURSELF *take note, absorb*
- As you read these pieces, imagine yourself succeeding…
- Start taking actions to keep your motivational bug moving
- Think. Just think of all the success after all your hard work
TALK. — FAMILY, FRIENDS, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND, STRANGER (?)
- Engage yourself to various people… People who are experiencing the gradual loss of enthusiasm and inspiration in life like you… People who are overflowing with motivation in life and wants to help you.
- By speaking your mind, you release your worries and open yourself to ideas to run your motivation engines.
- Just talk. *wink*
REFLECT AND SHARE.
- Always put into heart that everything is controlled by the things we think…
- THE BRAIN IS MIGHTY SO THINK OF HAPPY THOUGHTS.
- Think and reflect how awesome your life has *still* been for the past days or weeks or months or years.. There is no room for slacking in thinking…
- Share your learning and make others motivated as well.
- Not only you have helped someone and be his/her inspiration, you are also helping yourself to retain the motivation in you.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?
Please comment below and follow this new blog I made. See you around!